65 Delicious Recipes For Home-Baked Sweet Treats, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Brownies with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles Recipe
These rich and fudgy chocolate brownies are the ultimate guilty pleasure. They're sure to impress when topped with fluffy whipped cream and colorful sprinkles.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring thoroughly after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the pan to cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to form stiff peaks.
- Spread whipped cream on top of the cooled brownies.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- Serve cut into squares.
Heavy Duty Brownie Baking Pan With Slicer
The Best Brownie Cookbook
Ghirardelli Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
Betty Crocker Chocolate Brownie No-Bake Bites
Tiger Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Walnut Brownies with Pomegranate Seeds Recipe
Cranberry Brownies Recipe
Brownie with Walnuts, Chocolate Sauce and Ice Cream with Mint Recipe