Delicious Brownie Recipes For Kids, Friends And Family, Shipped Right to Your Door
Red Currant Brownies with Cream Filling Recipe
These decadent and fruity red currant brownies with cream filling are a fruity twist on traditional chocolate brownies. The tangy red currants complement the rich chocolate and creamy filling perfectly.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the dry ingredients gradually until well combined.
- Incorporate the chopped red currants.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in the prepared baking pan.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack in the pan.
- Cream the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Incorporate the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Separately, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Spread the cooled brownies with the cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, or until the filling has firmed up.
- Serve cut into squares.
Ghirardelli Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
Betty Crocker Chocolate Brownie No-Bake Bites
Gotham Steel Nonstick Brownie Baking Pan With Built-In Slicer
Chocolate Walnut Brownies Recipe
Blueberry and Walnut Fudge Brownies Recipe
Nutella and Strawberries on Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Brownies Topped with Crushed Nuts, Chocolate Syrup and Ice Cream Recipe