A Brownie Pan For Baking Brownies Evenly with Crispy Edges and a Gooey Center
Raspberry and Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe
These Raspberry and Chocolate Chip Brownies are a decadent treat fit for any chocolate fan. The addition of fresh raspberries adds a burst of fruity flavor that balances out the brownies' rich chocolatey goodness. For a more decadent dessert, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- After that, fold in the flour mixture, chocolate chips, and raspberries.
- Pour the batter into an 8-inch square baking pan that has been greased.
- Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow at least 10 minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
Annie's Organic Brownie Mix
Crazy For Cookies, Brownies, And Bars
Fudge Brownies with Peanuts and Walnuts Recipe
Banana Bread Brownies with Sprinkles Recipe
Red Currant Brownies with Cream Filling Recipe
Red Velvet Brownies Recipe