Simple Brownie Recipes That Anyone Can Make, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Vegan Brownies Recipe
These vegan blueberry brownies are a tasty and healthier alternative to traditional brownies. They're made with good stuff like applesauce, coconut oil, and fresh blueberries. They're also free of dairy and eggs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries.
- Smooth the top of the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing and cutting into squares.
Mini Non-Stick Square Brownie Pan
Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
Brownies Topped with Crushed Nuts, Chocolate Syrup and Ice Cream Recipe
Cacao and Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Sweet Cocoa Powder Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Chocolate Syrup Recipe