This Pan Ensures Even Heating and Easy Release for Perfect Brownies
Cocoa and Walnut Brownies Recipe
These cocoa and walnut brownies are rich, fudgy, and chock-full of chocolate flavor. Every bite has a delicious crunch from the walnuts. They're ideal for quenching your chocolate cravings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
- Melt the butter in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the granulated sugar and brown sugar with the melted butter.
- One at a time, whisk in the eggs, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour mixture and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been greased.
- Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before slicing and serving.
Gotham Steel Nonstick Brownie Baking Pan With Built-In Slicer
Mini Non-Stick Square Brownie Pan
Nutella and Strawberries on Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Brownies Topped with Crushed Nuts, Chocolate Syrup and Ice Cream Recipe
Cacao and Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Sweet Cocoa Powder Brownies Recipe