This Pan Ensures Even Heating and Easy Release for Perfect Brownies
Tiger Chocolate Brownies Recipe
These Tiger Chocolate Brownies are a delicious and unique take on traditional chocolate brownies. Tiger stripes sprinkles and a creamy glaze elevate these brownies to new heights.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set aside a 9x13-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the sugar to combine.
- Continue to heat the mixture until it is hot but not bubbling.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside to cool.
- One at a time, add the eggs, stirring after each addition.
- Combine the cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Stir in the flour until the batter is smooth.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Smooth the top of the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out moist with crumbs attached.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Warm the heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sprinkles with tiger stripes.
- Drizzle the cooled brownies with the tiger stripes glaze.
- Allow for 10-15 minutes for the glaze to set before cutting the brownies into squares.
Annie's Organic Brownie Mix
Crazy For Cookies, Brownies, And Bars
Edges-Only Brownie Pan With Dividers
Brownies And Blondies
Red Currant Brownies with Cream Filling Recipe
Red Velvet Brownies Recipe
Cocoa and Walnut Brownies Recipe
Blueberry Vegan Brownies Recipe