Super-Fast, Made From Scratch Desserts Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Powdered Sugar on Chocolate Brownies with Strawberries Recipe
This decadent dessert features a decadent combination of rich chocolate brownies, sweet powdered sugar, and fresh strawberries.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and water until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the brownies.
- Before serving, garnish with sliced strawberries.
Mini Non-Stick Square Brownie Pan
Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
Cacao and Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Sweet Cocoa Powder Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Brownies with Almond Shavings Recipe