This Microwaveable Cake is Made with Rich Cocoa and has a Double Dose of Chocolate
Brownie with Walnuts, Chocolate Sauce and Ice Cream with Mint Recipe
These walnut-filled brownies are topped with a rich chocolate sauce and refreshing mint chocolate chip ice cream. Ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar, eggs, cocoa, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 2530 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- To make the chocolate sauce, in a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream until it just begins to simmer.
- Remove from the heat and smooth in the chocolate chips and corn syrup.
- Cut the brownies into squares and top each with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a drizzle of warm chocolate sauce to serve.
Brownies And Blondies
Betty Crocker Mug Cake
Ultimate Brownies Cookbook
Nonstick Brownie Pan With Divider
Blueberry Vegan Brownies Recipe
Powdered Sugar on Chocolate Brownies with Strawberries Recipe
Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream Recipe
Pistachio and Mint Brownies Recipe