Make 18 Pre-Cut Brownies With This Baking Pan
Chocolate and Crushed Peanut Brownies Recipe
These rich, fudgy chocolate and crushed peanut brownies are loaded with crunchy peanuts and chocolate chips. They satisfy your sweet tooth and make an excellent dessert for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed peanuts.
- Smooth the top with a spatula after pouring the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve cut into squares.
Brownies And Blondies
Betty Crocker Mug Cake
Ultimate Brownies Cookbook
Nonstick Brownie Pan With Divider
Brownies with Chocolate Syrup Topped with Strawberries Recipe
Date Brownies Recipe
Cashew Brownies with Marshmallow Whipped Cream Recipe
Raspberry and Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe