For The Most Over-The-Top Treats Ever, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cocoa Bean Brownies Recipe
Chocolate lovers will adore these Cocoa Bean Brownies. They're rich, fudgy, and flavorful, thanks to cocoa powder and chocolate chips. They're also incredibly simple to make, so you can make a batch whenever you're craving something sweet.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk in the sugar and cocoa powder until the mixture is smooth.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the salt, baking powder, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.
Mini Non-Stick Square Brownie Pan
Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
Creamy Blueberry Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Chocolate Syrup, Nuts and Cocoa Powder Recipe
Out of the Oven Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Chocolate Brownies with Peanuts Recipe