This Pan Ensures Even Heating and Easy Release for Perfect Brownies
Brownies with Caramel Sauce Recipe
Enjoy these rich and decadent brownies with homemade caramel sauce. It's ideal for satisfying your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the sugar to combine.
- One at a time, add the eggs, stirring well after each addition.
- Combine the cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out with only a few moist crumbs attached.
- Make the caramel sauce while the brownies are baking.
- Combine the heavy cream, sugar, corn syrup, butter and water in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and turns a deep caramel color.
- Take the sauce off the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before slicing and serving with the warm caramel sauce.
Gotham Steel Nonstick Brownie Baking Pan With Built-In Slicer
Mini Non-Stick Square Brownie Pan
Chocolate Brownie with Almond Slivers and Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Creamy Blueberry Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Chocolate Syrup, Nuts and Cocoa Powder Recipe
Out of the Oven Chocolate Brownies Recipe