Bake Perfect Mini Brownies with this Brownie Pan
Christmas Brownies with Pretzels and Frosting Recipe
Christmas Brownies with Pretzels and Frosting are the ideal holiday treat. The rich and fudgy brownies are studded with crunchy pretzel pieces and topped with bright red and green frosting. They'll be the hit of any holiday gathering.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in 30-second increments until completely melted.
- Combine the cocoa powder and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- One at a time, add the eggs, stirring after each addition.
- Combine the vanilla extract and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the flour and crushed pretzels until just combined.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in the prepared baking pan.
- Prepare the frosting while the brownies are baking.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and powdered sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the milk, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Divide the frosting into two bowls and color one with red food coloring and the other with green food coloring.
- When the brownies are cool enough to handle, spread the frosting on top and cut into squares.
- Serve and have fun.
Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
Annie's Organic Brownie Mix
Crazy For Cookies, Brownies, And Bars
Chocolate Brownies with Peanuts Recipe
Sweet Oatmeal Brownies Recipe
Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Peanut Butter Recipe