A Brownie Pan For Baking Brownies Evenly with Crispy Edges and a Gooey Center
Bombshell Brownies Recipe
These rich, fudgy brownies are bursting with chocolate flavor and will not disappoint. The espresso powder enhances the chocolate flavor, while the chocolate chips add a gooey texture.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
- Stir in the sugar to combine.
- Return the mixture to the heat for 1-2 minutes, or until hot but not bubbling.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time, one at a time.
- Combine cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Smooth the top with a spatula after pouring the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out moist with crumbs attached.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 10-15 minutes in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares and serving.
Annie's Organic Brownie Mix
Crazy For Cookies, Brownies, And Bars
Edges-Only Brownie Pan With Dividers
Sweet Oatmeal Brownies Recipe
Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Peanut Butter Recipe
Fudge Brownies with Walnuts Recipe