Simple Brownie Recipes That Anyone Can Make, Shipped Right to Your Door
Brownies with Mint, Ice Cream and Strawberries Recipe
These fudgy, rich brownies with a hint of mint are the ideal dessert for any occasion. The addition of ice cream and fresh strawberries elevates them to new heights.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
- Remove from the heat and combine the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Whisk in the eggs until smooth.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a small mixing bowl.
- Fold in the mint leaves, if using.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in the prepared pan.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the brownies with vanilla ice cream and chopped fresh strawberries on top.
Annie's Organic Brownie Mix
Crazy For Cookies, Brownies, And Bars
Edges-Only Brownie Pan With Dividers
Brownies And Blondies
Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Peanut Butter Recipe
Fudge Brownies with Walnuts Recipe
Cocoa Powder Brownies Recipe