Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Made With Real Chocolate Chips
Sweet Chocolate Brownies with Melted Chocolate Recipe
Enjoy these delectable and simple Sweet Chocolate Brownies with Melted Chocolate. These rich and fudgy brownies are ideal for satisfying your chocolate cravings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
- Stir in the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- One at a time, add the eggs, stirring well after each addition.
- Combine the flour and vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Smooth the top with a spatula after pouring the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out moist with a few crumbs attached.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack in the pan.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the remaining chocolate chips, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle over the cooled brownies the melted chocolate.
- Serve cut into squares.
Crazy For Cookies, Brownies, And Bars
Edges-Only Brownie Pan With Dividers
Brownies And Blondies
Betty Crocker Mug Cake
Brownies with Peanut Butter Recipe
Fudge Brownies with Walnuts Recipe
Cocoa Powder Brownies Recipe
Brownies with Peanut Butter Filling Recipe