For The Most Over-The-Top Treats Ever, Shipped Right to Your Door
Date Brownies with Powdered Sugar Recipe
These decadent brownies are made with healthy ingredients like dates, almond flour, and coconut oil. They're gluten-free and naturally sweetened, so they're a better option than traditional brownies. For a sweet finish, dust with powdered sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Grease an 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Blend the dates in a food processor until a paste forms.
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Fill the baking dish halfway with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the brownies comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool for a few minutes before dusting with powdered sugar.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
Annie's Organic Brownie Mix
Crazy For Cookies, Brownies, And Bars
Chocolate Brownies with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles Recipe
Walnut and Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Almond and Raspberry Brownies Recipe
Honey and Almond Brownies Recipe