65 Delicious Recipes For Home-Baked Sweet Treats, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cocoa Powder Brownies Recipe
For a deep, fudgy flavor, these rich and chocolatey brownies are made with cocoa powder rather than melted chocolate. They're quick and easy to make, and they're perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and cocoa powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients until just combined.
- Spread the batter out evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Mini Non-Stick Square Brownie Pan
Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe
Freshly Made Brownies with Sprinkles on Parchment Paper Recipe
Chocolate Sauce with Vanilla Ice Cream on Brownies Recipe
Chocolate Brownies with Whipped Cream and Sprinkles Recipe