Delicious Brownie Recipes For Kids, Friends And Family, Shipped Right to Your Door
Out of the Oven Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Chocolate brownies are the ideal sweet treat. They'll satisfy your chocolate cravings because they're made with cocoa powder, espresso powder, and plenty of chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Combine cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and flour in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and thoroughly combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Baked Chicago's Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook
Heavy Duty Brownie Baking Pan With Slicer
The Best Brownie Cookbook
Ghirardelli Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
Blueberry Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Healthy Date Brownies Recipe
Mini Chocolate Brownies with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Melt in Your Mouth Brownies Recipe