Delicious Brownie Recipes For Kids, Friends And Family, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Brownie with Almond Slivers and Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
This decadent chocolate brownie is ideal for a sweet treat. It's a dessert that everyone will enjoy, thanks to the crunch of almond slivers and creamy vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
- Remove from the heat and add the sugar.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir the mixture until it is smooth.
- Mix in the almond slivers.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in the prepared pan.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving with vanilla ice cream.
Betty Crocker Mug Cake
Ultimate Brownies Cookbook
Nonstick Brownie Pan With Divider
Baked Chicago's Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook
Brownies with Peanut Butter Filling Recipe
Brownie with Chocolate Balls and Syrup Recipe
Date Brownies with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Blueberry Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe